Penny Postcards from Wisconsin

A USGenWeb Archives Web Site

Home | About the Website | Types of Postcards | Submissions | Contributors

Return to WI Penny Postcards

Green County

Oldest House in Decatur, Near Brodhead

Clinton Ave., Looking North, Brodhead

Birdseye View of Juda

Unidentified Church, Martintown

Stauffacher Stock Farm, Monticello

R. R. bridge, Browntown [1911]

High School, Albany
New Glarus

The Upright Swiss Embroideries

Replica of First Log Church, Swiss Historical Village

Swiss Chalet

Green County Court House

New High School [1908]

Opera House

St. Clare Hospital

Russell St. East of Van Buren

Washington Street, W. of Green

East Washington Street [1912]

Arriving at Monroe (C. M. & St. Paul Depot)

Baumgartner Cheese Store and Tavern

West Side of Square [1940]

BPlant of Bordens Condensed Milk Co. [1911]

Churchill School [1915]

Ludlow House [1907]

Contact Joy Fisher for more information
Return to USGenWeb Archives
Return to Penny Postcard Archives

Return to WIGenWeb Archives