The USGenWeb Auto-Query Form has been disabled and a new system
is being planned. To post a query, please hit the
BACK button of your browser to return to the USGenWeb county
page and send your query directly to the county coordinator.
Tips for creating a good query:
Include as much information as possible:
- In the subject of your message, type: Xxxxxxx County Query
- If possible, include the full name of the person, with the SURNAME in CAPITAL letters,
- Known dates of birth, death, marriage, for the person and family members.
- Most specific location known on this person.
Mention county by name.
- Person's spouse(s).
- Person's parents.
- Person's children.
- Any specific question about this person.
USGenWeb We apologize for any inconvenience.