Westmoreland County, PA
Rehoboth Presbyterian Cemetery
Rostraver Township, Westmoreland County, PA
A Project of Westmoreland County PAGenWeb Archives
Copyright Information Pennsylvania Tombstone Project
Tombstone Photography Tips Photo Submission Form
this page was last updated 04 Nov 2011
Taken from the Westmoreland County Historical Association Cemetery Index: In 1778 Rev. Finley organized Rehoboth Presbyterian Church. A building was erected with a graveyard adjoining it. A portion of the land on which the building stood [as] well as a part of the graveyard was owned by Rev. Finley. At his death he bequesthed it to the Elders of the Congregation "forever".
DIRECTIONS TO SITE: From New Stanton Exit of PA Turnpike, take Route 70 South about 12 miles. Exit onto SR 3011, and follow road to church and graveyard, which can be seen from the turnoff.
Cemetery is administered by: Rehoboth Cemetery Association (724) 929-4327
printer friendly text transcription of Tombstone Inscriptions
Return to Top of File
Westmoreland County PAGenWeb Archives File Manager Joe Patterson
Tombstone Photos maintained by Ellis Michaels
Copyright 2009. All rights reserved.
Westmoreland County PAGenWeb Archives - Tombstone Photos
Westmoreland County PAGenWeb Archives - Cemetery Records
Westmoreland County PAGenWeb Archives