Washington County, PA

Millers Run Reform Presbyterian (Covenanter) Cemetery

Brigich Road

Canonsburg, Chartiers Township, Washington County, PA 15317

A Project of Washington County PAGenWeb Archives

Copyright Information     Pennsylvania Tombstone Project

Tombstone Photography Tips     Photo Submission Form

this page was last updated 18 May 2012

 

General Views 1, 2, 3

(contributed by Gary L. Caldwell)


Lat: 40°18'7.89"N, Lon: 80°14'20.41"W

Directions to Cemetery: From Canonsburg, PA, PA-980 N for 4.1 mi, turn left at Swihart Rd for 0.8 mi, turn right at Brigich Rd for 0.3 mi the cemetery is at the top of the hill on the right.

Millers Run Reformed Church and the Venice Reformed Church merged in 1858. According to the notes from the DAR work, the church was moved to Cecil – piece by piece –so that their work would be among the miners and more fruitful.

This data was collected by the DAR and found in the genealogy section of the Washington PA library. The date is from 1937 so the burial records may not be complete.

(contributed by Gary L. Caldwell)

 printer friendly text version of the DAR records


 Individual Tombstones

 


Return to Top of File

Washington County PAGenWeb Archives File Manager Gary L. Caldwell

Tombstone Photos Page maintained by Gary L. Caldwell

Copyright 2011.  All rights reserved.

Washington County PAGenWeb Archives

Washington County PAGenWeb Archives Tombstone Photos

Washington County PAGenWeb Archives Cemetery Records