USGenweb-Archives

Payne County, Oklahoma

Charles E. Pitzer Land Patent

A USGenWeb
Oklahoma USGenWeb Archives
Project Website

Okla. USGenweb Archives

This page was last updated:
Sunday, 22-Aug-2010 20:35:42 EDT

(Land Office, Guthrie, OK, June 19, 1889) Charles (Pop) Pitzer (left) made application to enter a 160-acre parcel of land under Section 2289, Revised Statutes of The United States, located at the SW 1/4 of Section 10, Township 19N, Range 4E, in Payne County, Oklahoma.

Pitzer paid the Land Office $4 on June 16, 1896 and received a "Patent for the Tract of Land" above described.

Charles Edward Pitzer, his wife, Ella, and four small children had left their home in Kansas in the spring of 1889 and rushed to Oklahoma to take part in the First Oklahoma Land Run. Contibuted by: Gary Collins, Payne Co. OKGenweb Archives

This page is maintained for the Oklahoma USGenWeb Archives
by
Gene Phillips

Copyright © 2002, 2003- Gene Phillips
for the Oklahoma USGenWeb Archives Project

You are Visitor # 000001269 to this page since 9 Sep 2008

Return to Payne Co. Archives mainpage

Oklahoma US GenWeb Archives Logo (Shield) by: