Table of Contents
|Return to Champaign County Photos Table of Contents|
Reformed Cemetery, Johnson Township, Ohio|
Submitted by Karen Johnson-Heber
(1) These records were not compared to any known burial records.
(2) These records may or may not include all burials or disinternments.
(3) There are two small cemeteries located adjacent to each other in St. Paris Township.
Lutheran cemetery is east side and Reformed is on the west side. The cemeteries are located on Kiser Lake Road turning north from State route 36.
(4) NOTES: Names with no monument found are denoted by a "No" in Monument Found column
(5) 1982 cemetery reading by Denise Mahan-Moore was utilized as a resource
Documents MAY NOT BE copied without written authorization from Karen Johnson-Heber. Documents MAY NOT BE posted to internet without written permission from Karen Johnson-Heber.
|FILE MANAGER NOTE: All of Karen Johnson-Heber's work is done with care, extended indepth research and meticulous attention to detail. This is the most complete source documented work available for the Cemeteries she's completed in Champaign County, Ohio. Please take time to thank her for her unselfish genealogical kindness in putting these records online.|
Search the Champaign County Ohio Archives:
Click on Index for a word search which includes surnames
|OHGenWeb Archives Coordinator/File Manager Maggie Stewart.|