Wyoming County Pennsylvania Township Maps
Image Map: This is a clickable image map of townships and boroughs in Wyoming County Pennsylvania. A text list of the township maps is shown below. The township images are cropped from a 1/50,000 USGS Geological Survey Map of Wyoming County dated 1987; based on 1/24,000 maps dated 1945 (69PR) through 1946 (83PR). Adjacent counties shown on the image map have active links to their USGS maps. Note that some townships are combined into one image.
County Genealogy Sites: There are links to Pennsylvania county USGenWeb sites at the bottom of the Pennsylvania Map Index page.
Pennsylvania Map Index
USGS Map Index
To see the whole county map click here (3.2MB).
List of Wyoming County Township Maps
The list below shows boroughs and villages within each township; however, some townships may be combined in one map. To search for cemeteries, villages and other features visit the USGS GNIS site.
Check here for information on how to order US Geological Survey Maps of Pennsylvania counties.
- Braintrim (and Windham): Laceyville, Rocky Forest, Skinners Eddy
- Clinton: Carpenter Hollow, Factoryville, Factoryville Sta
- Eaton: Eatonville, Jenks, South Eaton, Rosengrant, Whites Ferry
- Exeter (and Falls): West Falls
- Falls (and Exeter): Falls, Hoblan Heights, Mill City, Square Top, Wyoanna
- Forkston: Bellasylva, Forkston, Kasson Brook
- Lemon: Aldovin, Avery, Lake Carey, Lemon, St Andrews Camp
- Mehoopany: Mehoopany, North Mehoopany
- Meshoppen: Meshoppen, Myobeach
- Monroe: Beaumont, Bowman Creek, Evans Falls
- Nicholson: Nicholson, Schlessers Corners, Starkville, West Nicholson
- North Branch: Lovelton
- Northmore: Center Moreland, Keelersburg, Vernon
- Noxen: Hettesheimer Corners, Noxen, Ruggles, Stull
- Overfield: Lake Winola
- Tunkhannock: Bardwell, Brookside, Cooper Corners, Dixon, East Lemon, Marcy, Osterhout, Tunkhannock
- Washington: Kaiserville, Mehoopany Sta, Russell Hill, Vosburg
- Windham (and Braintrim): Jenningsville, Scottsville
Updated 8 Sep 2009. Please send comments and questions to: