This is a clickable image map of townships and boroughs in Union County Pennsylvania. A text list of the township maps is shown below. The township images are cropped from a 1/50,000 USGS Geological Survey Map of Union County dated 1993; based on 1/24,000 maps dated 1965 through 1968. The adjacent counties shown on the image map are links to their USGS maps.
County Genealogy Sites:
Link to Pennsylvania county USGenWeb sites at the bottom of the Pennsylvania Map Index page.
List of Union County Township Maps
The list below shows boroughs and villages within each township; however, some townships may be combined in one map. To search for cemeteries, villages and other features visit the USGS GNIS site. Check here for information on how to order US Geological Survey Maps of Pennsylvania counties.
- Buffalo, Buffalo Crossroads, Cameron, Cowan, Mazeppa, Vicksburg
Foursquare Church, Dreisbach Church, Mountain Chapel, Union Church, United Church
- East Buffalo, College Park, Lewisburg, Lochiel, Linntown, Turtleville, West Lawn
Faith Church, Ebenezer Cemetery
- Gregg, Allenwood, Devitt Home, Spring Garden
White Deer Church, Washington Cemetery
- Hartley, Cherry Run, Glen Iron, Hartleton, Laurelton, Laurelton Center, Laurel Park, Paardee, Weikert
Hironimus Church, Lincoln Church, Pike Cemetery
- Kelly, Central Oak Heights, Kelly Crossroads, Kelly Point
Buffalo Church, St Johns Church, St Peters Church, Wesleyan Church
- Lewis, Millmont, Mt Luther Camp, Pleasant Grove, Swengel
St Peters Church, Union Church, Old Cedars Cemetery
- Limestone, Dice, New Berlin, White Springs, Wildwood
- West Buffalo, Forest Hill, Johnstown, Mifflinburg, Rand, Red Bank, Tannertown
- White Deer, New Columbia, West Milton, White Deer
Sunrise Chapel, Highland Cemetery
- Union, Dry Valley Crossroads, Winfield
St Johns Church