MIFFLIN COUNTY PENNSYLVANIA TOWNSHIP MAPS
This is a clickable image map of townships and boroughs in Mifflin County Pennsylvania. A text list of the township maps is shown below. The township images are cropped from a 1/50,000 USGS Geological Survey Map of Mifflin County dated 1986; based on 1/24,000 maps dated 1959 through 1968. Adjacent counties shown on the image map have active links to their USGS maps.
County Genealogy Sites:
Link to Pennsylvania county USGenWeb sites at the bottom of the Pennsylvania Map Index page.
Pennsylvania Map Index
USGS Map Index
List of Mifflin County Township Maps
The list below shows boroughs and villages within each township; however, some townships may be combined in one map. To search for cemeteries, villages and other features visit the USGS GNIS site.
Check here for information on how to order US Geological Survey Maps of Pennsylvania counties.
- Armagh (East), Bald Eagle State Forest
- Armagh (West), Honey Creek, Knobville, Locke Mills, Milroy, Mt Pleasant, Naginey, Roseann, Shrader, Siglerville
- Brown, Barrville, Cedar Hill, Church Hill, Garden View, Kishacoquillas, Lumber City, Reedsville, Woodland
- Union, Alexander Springs, Belleville, Rockville, Union Mills
- Derry, Burnham, Highland Park, Lewistown, Maitland, Mt Rock, Yeagertown
- Decatur, Alfarata, Belltown, Paintersville, Shindle, Soradoville, Wagner
- Menno, Allensville, Menno
- Oliver (and Bratton), Little Kansas, Lockport, McVeytown
- Bratton (and Oliver), Horningford, Longfellow, Mattawana, Pine Glen
- Granville, Anderson, Colonial Hills, Fairview, Granville, Hawstone, Juniata Terrace, Klondyke, Lewistown Junction, Shawnee, Strodes Mills
- Wayne, Atkinson Mills, Beacon Lodge, Kistler, Lucy Furnace, Newton Hamilton, Ryde, Silver Ford Heights, Vineyard
Updated 8 Sep 2009. Please send comments and questions to: