Juniata County Pennsylvania Township Maps
Image Map: This is a clickable image map of townships and boroughs in Juniata County Pennsylvania. A text list of the township maps is shown below. The township images are cropped from a 1/50,000 USGS Geological Survey Map of Juniata County dated 1986; based on 1/24,000 maps dated 1952 through 1969. Adjacent counties shown on the image map have active links to their USGS maps. Note that some townships are combined into one image.
County Genealogy Sites: There are links to Pennsylvania county USGenWeb sites at the bottom of the Pennsylvania Map Index page.
Pennsylvania Map Index
USGS Map Index
List of Juniata County Township Maps
The list below shows boroughs and villages within each township; however, some townships may be combined in one map. To search for cemeteries, villages and other features visit the USGS GNIS site.
Check here for information on how to order US Geological Survey Maps of Pennsylvania counties.
- Lack: Blacklog, Cross Keys, Krause, Peru Mills, Perulack, Spears Grove, Waterloo
- Tuscarora: Bunker Hill, East Waterford, McCoysville, McCullochs Mills, Reeds Gap
- Beale: Academia, Doyles Mills, Nook, Walnut
- Spruce Hill: Spruce Hill, Path
- Milford: Denholm, Martins Crossroad, Mifflin, Port Royal, Rockville, Zooks Dam
- Fermanagh: Arch Rook, Cuba Mills, Jericho Mills, Macedonia, Mifflintown
- Walker: Centre, Locust Run, Mexico, Mount Pleasant, Vandyke, Van Wert
- Turbett: Old Port, Tuscarora
- Fayette: Bunkertown, Cocolamus, McAlisterville, Oakland Mills, Swales
- Deleware: Durwood Station, East Salem, Goodville, Maze, Thompsontown, Thompsontown Station
- Monroe: Evendale, Kellerville, Knousetown, Loschs, Richfield, Stony Run
- Greenwood: Dimmsville, Seven Stars
- Susquehanna: Oriental