The image map shown below shows townships and boroughs in Clinton County Pennsylvania. A text list of the townships is shown below. The source maps are 1/50,000 USGS Geological Survey Maps of Clinton County (East) and Clinton County (West) dated 1986; based on 1/24,000 maps dated 1945 through 1973. The adjacent counties shown on the image map are links to their USGS maps.
The Clinton County USGS Map is presented in its entirety (6.2MB).
County Genealogy Sites:
Link to Pennsylvania county USGenWeb sites at the bottom of the Pennsylvania Map Index page.
List of Clinton County Townships
The list below shows boroughs and villages within each township; however, some townships may be combined in one map. To search for cemeteries, villages and other features visit the USGS GNIS site. Check here for information on how to order US Geological Survey Maps of Pennsylvania counties.
- Allison: Flemington, Sunset Pines
- Bald Eagle: Draketown, Riverview, Mill Hall
- Beech Creek:
- Castanea: Castanea, Lockhaven
- Chapman: Farwell, Gleasonton, Hyner, North Bend, Renovo
- Crawford: Rauchtown
- Colebrook: East Ferney, Farrandsville, Ferney
- East Keating: Keating
- Gallagher: Haneyville, Springer Corners
- Greene: Carroll, Eastville, Loganton, Rosecrans, Schracktown
- Grugan: Glen Union, Ritchie, Sugar Camp, Whetham
- Lamar: Cedar Springs, Mackeyville, Rote, Salona
- Leidy: Hammersley Fork, Leidy, Tamarack
- Logan: Booneville, Greenburr, Logan Mills, Tylersville
- Noyes: Bitumen, Drury Run, Shintown, South Renovo, Westport, West Renovo
- Pine Creek: Avis, Charlton, Chatham Run, Crestmong, Woolrich
- Porter: Clintondale, Lamar
- Wayne: McElhattan, Pine, Youngdale,
- West Keating: Birch, Black Stump Siding, Coleman Siding
- Woodward: Dunnstown, Lockport, Queens Run, Swissdale