Beaver County Pennsylvania Township Maps
This is a clickable image map of townships in Beaver County Pennsylvania. A text list of the township maps is shown below. The township images are cropped from a 1/50,000 US Geological Survey Topographical Map of Beaver County dated 1991. The 1/24,000 maps which are the basis of the county map are dated from 1954 to 1968. The adjacent counties shown on the image map are links to their USGS maps.
County Genealogy Sites:
Link to Pennsylvania county USGenWeb sites at the bottom of the Pennsylvania Map Index page.
Pennsylvania Map Index
USGS Map Index
List of Beaver County Township Maps
The list below shows boroughs and villages within each township; however, some townships may be combined in one map. To search for cemeteries, villages and other features visit the USGS GNIS site.
Check here for information on how to order US Geological Survey Maps of Pennsylvania counties.
- Big Beaver, Homewood, Koppel, New Galilee
- Brighton, Beaver, Bridgewater, Merrill, Ohioview, Vanport
- Center, Josephtown, Monaca, Stobo
- Chippewa, Beaver Falls, College Hill, Patterson, Patterson Hts, West Mayfield, White
- Darlington, Cannelton
- Daugherty, Marion Hill, New Brighton, Pulaski, Rochester
- Economy, Ambridge, Ambridge Hts, Baden, Byersdale, Conway, Harmony, Pinehurst
- Franklin, Frisco, McKimm, North Sewickley
- Greene, Georgetown, Hookstown, Shippingport
- Hanover, Frankfort Springs, Raccoon Creek State Park
- Harmony, Ambridge, Ambridge Hts, Pinehurst
- Hopewell, Aliquippa, Five Points, Gringo, New Sheffield, South Heights, Scottsville,
- Independence, Bocktown
- Marion, Old Furnace
- North Sewickley, Bellton, Ellwood City, Hazen
- New Sewickley, Freedom, Knob, Unionville
- Ohioville and Industry, Fairview, Five Points, Glasgow, Georgetown Island, Midland, Smith's Ferry,
- Raccoon and Potter, Holt, McCleary, Mechanicsburg, Green Garden
- Rochester, East Rochester, North Rochester, Daugherty
- South Beaver, Blackhawk