TENSAS PARISH LOUISIANA

"established by act of the Louisiana Legislature on March 17, 1843"
For earlier records see Concordia Parish.

(click here to return to table of contents)

File Description:  File Size:  Date Submitted:  Contributor's Name: 
1st Post Office of St. Joe 5 k JAN 2002 Edith Ziegler
Antebellum Home Rehabilitated 3 k MAR 2002 Edith Ziegler
Belle Vue Destroyed by Fire 3 k JAN 2002 Edith Ziegler
Early History of Newellton 7 k JAN 2002 Edith Ziegler
Elkridge Plantation Destroyed by Fire 4 k JAN 2002 Edith Ziegler
Fire of 1901 11 k JAN 2002 Edith Ziegler
Grant's March through Tensas Re-told 10 k MAY 2001 Frances Faitt
Hawkins Theater Redecorated 2 k MAR 2002 Edith Ziegler
History of Tensas Parish 5 k NOV 1999 Edith Ziegler
History of the Tensas Gazette 1 k JAN 2001 Edith Ziegler
“ History of Waterproof”, by Myles Smith 6 k AUG 2001 Frances Faitt
Improvements at Tensas Drug Co. Store Newellton 3 k FEB 2002 Edith Ziegler
Letter to Mrs. Henry 5 k OCT 2001 Edith Ziegler
Mr. R.D. Shelly & Sister Move to Natchez 9 k MAR 2002 Edith Ziegler
North Louisiana Journal, Jun-Jul 1872 10 k JAN 2001 Edith Ziegler
North Louisiana Journal, Sep 1874 6 k JAN 2001 Edith Ziegler
“ Reminiscene”, by Myles Smith 17 Feb 1993 6 k MAY 2002 Frances Faitt
Stars and Stripes 2 k JAN 2002 Edith Ziegler
“ Tensas Parish Sesquicentennial Observed” 14 k MAY 2002 Frances Faitt
    (05/01/1993 Reprint of Centennial Celebration)
Walker Deadening 5 k JUL 2004 James Newman
Walker Tract 3 k MAR 2002 Edith Ziegler



This page was last updated Tuesday, 04-May-2010 22:51:24 EDT.

© LAGenWeb Archives Project