This emblem belongs to the Mosaic Templars of America. This was a black fraternal
organization that arose in Little Rock in 1892 and spread to more than half of
the United States and a number of other countries, providing its members with
various services but also serving the needs of the black population in general
by encouraging self-help measures.
More info can be found at the following web site:
(C) March 2000