of Miscellaneous St. Landry Parish Court Documents
- Sale of land from Magdeleine BOURASSA to Simon MATTE, 1840
- Madeleine BAROUSSA land donation, 1860
- Joseph DOUCET to JOHN OGDEN, Judgement, 1873
- Note to estate of Jean Baptiste ARNAIS, 1854
- List 1812 St. Landry Parish Inspector of cattle droves
- Marguerite RICHARD succession notes, 1855
- Marcelite LEBERT succession notes and probate sale, 1844
- Bonaventure MARTIN land claim<
- Succession notes Oliva OLIVIER, 1886
PLEASE GET INVOLVED!
We are looking for any historical documents, articles, photos, etc. Everyone is urged to donate
transcriptions of Acadia Parish bible records, cemeteries, court records, old newspaper
articles, biographies of residents, old letters, census data, obituaries, family histories,
parish histories, military records, old photographs, etc.
The USGenWeb has provided an easy to use a form submit a RECORD of any type to the Louisiana
GenWeb Archives. It will be forwarded to me for the Acadia Archives. You can still submit a free form text document if you choose not to use the form provided.
Click here to go to the FORMS page or send your formatted documents to
Bryant Walker if you would like to contribute to the Acadia Parish Archive Project.
on the link below to view the instructions on how to format and submit your information:
for submitting files
Guidelines for scanned documents are posted here!
LAGenWeb Archives Table of Contents
LAGenWeb Archives Search Engine
Acadia Parish LAGenWeb Site
USGW Archives National Search Engine