Ohio County Kentucky
This cemetery is on private property off St.Rd. 919 in Ohio County close to Narrows, Ky. It is over grown with vines, and trees. Though only 7 graves had stones that could be documented, there is evidence of others graves and a few tombstones could not be read, possibly markers are laying under the overgrowth. It was documented June 2001 by Judy & Jerry Bailey and Linda & Michael Julius.
1. Denver Barrett - June 10, 1891 - Jan. 28, 1892 - S/O T.W. & Amanda Barrett
2. James L. Barrett - Feb. 19, 1890 - May 15, 1890 - S/O T.W. & Amanda Barrett
3. Sarah R. Barrett - May 6, 1825 - Oct. 9, 1906
4. Thomas J. Barrett - Mar.21, 1809 - Feb. 19, 1896
5. Thomas W. Barrett - Mar. 4, 1866 - May 22, 1930
6. Fanny [Francis Forman]Blacklock - Mar. 24, 1824 - Feb. 6, 1901 - W/O J. M. Blacklock
7. J. M. [James Madison] Blacklock - July 4, 1814 - Feb. 20, 1899
NOTE: James M. & Fanny Blacklock are our Gr.Gr.Gr. Grandparents. Their son Charles Blacklock marries Lois Barrett.
==================================================================== USGENWEB NOTICE: In keeping with our policy of providing free genealogical information on the Internet, data may be freely used for personal research and by non-commercial entities as long as this message remains on all copied material. These electronic pages may not be reproduced in any format or presentation by other organizations or persons. Persons or organizations desiring to use this material for profit or any form of presentation, must obtain the written consent of the file submitter, or his legal representative and then contact the listed USGENWEB archivist with proof of this consent. ====================================================================