Colorado USGenWeb Archives
Sheltering Pines Cemetery
Trinidad, Las Animas County
Sheltering Pines Cemetery is on the North end of Arizona
Avenue in Trinidad near the Masonic Cemetery.
The photographs in this portion of the archives were taken by:
William D. Kerr (wdk)
This page was last updated
Saturday, 14-Jun-2008 11:53:33 EDT
(Click on the underlined name to download
the tombstone photograph)
- Janet [Gold], 1892-1980 (wdk)
- Daughter of William & Janet L. (Smith) Gold, born February 10, 1892 at
Caņon City, Fremont County, CO; died June 19, 1980 at Trinidad.
- John Connell, 1884-1942 (wdk)
- Born May 31, 1884 at Killwinnin, Scotland; died March 1942 at Trinidad
- Janet L. [Smith], 1862-1936 and
William, [Sr.], 1856-1931 (wdk)
- Janet L. (Smith) Gold was born August 14, 1862 in Scotland, died
February 26, 1936 in Trinidad.
- William Gold, Sr. was born October 24, 1856 in Scotland, died November
12, 1931 in Trinidad.
- William, 1901-1971 (wdk)
- William Gold, Jr. was born January 3, 1901 at Crested Butte, Gunnison
County, CO; died October 19, 1971 at Cokedale, Las Animas County.
- Isabella B. [Gold}, 1894-1970 (wdk)
- Isabella B. (Gold) Kerr, daughter of William and Janet L. (Smith)
Gold, born March 9, 1894 at Crested Butte, Gunnison County, CO; died
October 29, 1970 at Albuquerque, NM.
- Walter, Jr., April 29, 1914-December
14, 1968, Colorado, CPR BTRY A, 1501 ARMD FA BN, World War II (wdk)
- Son of Walter & Isabelle (Gold) Kerr, born at Berwind, Las Animas
County; died at Trinidad.
- William Gold, April 15, 1912-February
4, 1947, Colorado, PFC Engineers World War II (wdk)
- Son of Walter & Isabelle (Gold) Kerr, born at Koehler, Colfax County,
NM, died at Trinidad.
Do you have any headstone photos from this or any other Colorado cemetery to
add to the collection? If so, see How To Contribute.
Return to: Las
Animas County Index
Return to: Colorado Tombstone Photo Project Page
Contributed for use by the USGenWeb Archive Project (http://www.usgenweb.org)
and by the COGenWeb Archive Project
USGENWEB NOTICE: These electronic photographs may NOT be reproduced in any
format for profit or presentation by other organizations or persons. Persons or
organizations desiring to use this material, must obtain the written consent of
the contributor, or the legal representative of the submitter, and contact the
listed USGenWeb archivist with proof of this consent. The submitter has given
permission to the USGenWeb Archives to store the file permanently for free