This small cemetery is located 2½ miles northwest of Calhan on rolling grassland. The oldest surviving stone dates from 1898. It can be reached from Highway 24 by turning north on the Calhan Highway, going west on First Street, north on Eurich Road, and then about ¼ mile west on Sweet Road. The cemetery is on the north side of the road. (GPS 39°04'13"N 104°19'00"W)
These photographs are of the surviving headstones as of 2003 and were contributed by Chuck Borden unless otherwise indicated. A listing of the burials in this cemetery published about 1995 by the Pikes Peak GS is also in these Archives. See the El Paso County TOC.
(Click on the underlined name to download the tombstone photograph)
Do you have any headstone photos from this or any other Colorado cemetery to add to the collection? If so, see How To Contribute.
Return to: El Paso County Index
Return to: Colorado Tombstone Photo Project Page
Contributed for use by the USGenWeb Archive Project (http://www.usgenweb.org) and by the COGenWeb Archive Project
USGENWEB NOTICE: These electronic photographs may NOT be reproduced in any format for profit or presentation by other organizations or persons. Persons or organizations desiring to use this material, must obtain the written consent of the contributor, or the legal representative of the submitter, and contact the listed USGenWeb archivist with proof of this consent. The submitter has given permission to the USGenWeb Archives to store the file permanently for free access.