The Pleasant Plains Church is located 11 miles southwest of Limon in Elbert County on County Road 193. The cemetery (now abandoned) was established in 1915.
The photographs in this portion of the archives were contributed by:
Jim Davenport (jd)
Nadine Hielscher (nh)
(Click on the underlined links to download the tombstone photograph)
Do you have any headstone photos from this or any other Colorado cemetery to add to the collection? If so, see How To Contribute.
Return to: Elbert County Index
Return to: Colorado Tombstone Photo Project Page
Contributed for use by the USGenWeb Archive Project (http://www.usgenweb.org) and by the COGenWeb Archive Project
USGENWEB NOTICE: These electronic photographs may NOT be reproduced in any format for profit or presentation by other organizations or persons. Persons or organizations desiring to use this material, must obtain the written consent of the contributor, or the legal representative of the submitter, and contact the listed USGenWeb archivist with proof of this consent. The submitter has given permission to the USGenWeb Archives to store the file permanently for free access.